Urgent, Quick Help!

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
okay okay...i need help, i'm sitting in my info.tech class in school and some teacher has blocked every single page!!!!! I AM SOOOOO BORED!

i need to know how to unblock the pages..the system they are using is BESS.

a common administrator password for schools is sys_admin or sysadmin, thats what my schools pw was

have they blocked access to every website and only allow a few websites? Just wondering what you mean by block page?

they blocked access to websites, and when i find a loophole, that's blocked too. but i found a solution.
i'm just going to email myself firefox and then open it on the school computer and viola, a new browser without a stupid firewall or w/e u call that.

yeh we cant download .exe's from the web. its a technology college and they're pretty good at keeping it secure. they run win 2000 on every machine (win xp on a few) plus Ranger which is a bastard of a remote control program lol. I got the password to an admins account a while ago, n my m8 deleted loads files and assessments and student records lmao. we each got 38 hours community service :) hehe

Back
Top Bottom