Mod section?

Slaughter

In Runtime
As requested by seti I now have to make new posts for all my ideas and fill the forums up.

I would like to request a section for computer modding as myself and others are getting into it or have been. It's nice to showoff what you have, ask questions and give ideas and such. Might be a good idea.

I've already asked David to add an Overclocking forum to the index, but i haven't got a reply back yet.

I do believe it is a good idea though, sooo many people out there who are getting into OC. This is a hot subject on almost all Computer Forums out there.

I hope it will make it's way to it's own section, but for now it will remain in the Software & Hardware section forum.

They would be really good...Im getting bored of the social lounge and computer hardware. Modding and overclocking would be great...

Maybe a forum called modding, with two catagories in it OVERCLOCKING & MODDING... i do have to say that the Hardware & Software forum need to be seperate.

If David were to give the green light to seperate these two, i would love to do it, but he will have the final say if it can be done or not.

This is his Forum, and must respect his decisions on what can be done and so on.

Back
Top Bottom