Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
i picked close range melee weapons, like double bladed staffs. i am good with weapons because i am physically strong.

another man of honour. i dont mind staffs either. a good stout length of wood can be very effective... plus their easier to find than a sword just laying around!!!!

tell me jediknight, have u done any weapons training?

bah! and you call yourselves true computer users!

a proper ranged weapon is the hard disk. it is hard for a REASON. and the iMac, if you drop that on someone, do you think he will live to tell the tale? and what about a hefty beating from the keyboard?

Thus the valient warrior swung the mouse about his head.
'Tween the eyes his mighty foe was smote and instantly fell dead.

Assassin_666 said:
another man of honour. i dont mind staffs either. a good stout length of wood can be very effective... plus their easier to find than a sword just laying around!!!!

tell me jediknight, have u done any weapons training?

I think there is honor in fighting with guns. I got into this debate with people before. In fact I think there is more honor in that.

how is their honor in pulling a trigger? you dont have to have any strength etc to pull a trigger, guns are not fair weapons to use, in a fair fight, it should come down to strength, not who can pull a trigger the fastest...

id prefer either a baseball bat or a knife if i had to use a weapon... there is more honour in fighting close combat than in pulling a trigger a distance away...

btw... this is an opinion...

thats not fair either. guns are good because it doesnt matter how strong or weak you are the bullet will only do so much damage. unlike a baseball bat which you cant swing at 92 mph unless your a baseball player. would it be fair to hit a 8 year old with a bat if he hit you first? NO! but it is fair if he shot you first:)

true, but he shouldnt have the power to inflict so much damage and pain on another human at that age anyway!!!!

if hes trying to hurt someone at that age with his baseball bat, he still can, but it wont do major damage unless is a facial shot. u can still turn around and slug him one with ur fist if u can catch him then u tell him not to do it again or its gonna be worse and then tell him all about consequneces of doing things like that. hes at the age where he should know or be at least learning about consequences!!!! i know i was learning about them!

as far as im concerned it is the intent of the attack not the form of it, be it pistol, knife, baseball bat, what ever. if the intent is to harm then u have the right to defend urself... and the best for of defence is offence!!!!

seriously though, i can see what money_man is referring to. people who are, lets say the typical scrawny computer nerd who spends all of his time infront of the screen and doesnt build any muscle, that type of person needs some sort of advantage or extra agent to make it a fair fight... or as close as they can come to it anyway.

a gun is not fair.

its a point and click interface (sorry for the joke) but they should at least carry a blade or something. then they have the chance to inflict considerable damage and they dont have to be strong to do it. a sharp blade requires VERY LITTLE preassure to cut something.

and u may even find that being smaller and more wiry, that they are faster. speed can win out over brute strength if it doesnt have speed to back it up.

I also have a F-16 parked in my drivewa- I mean runway. Loaded with a few nukes, it'll do a load. Tha's my new favorite weapon.

There are tons of honor in guns. You may not see it, but I don't think it is honorable to inflict the enemy a lot of pain. That's inhumane. At least make it quick. You guys don't have honor, you are inhumane.

Also a gun is very fair, if the other guy has one. You know what a gun fight is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom