Need a few things

ChuNalt787

In Runtime
I am going to build a custom computer soon and i am in need of the following things. If you have them feel free to give me offers on here or email.

AMD motherboard with PCI E SLI supporting an AMD 64 chip. I also need at least 4 ram slots(if you have a processor motherboard combo feel free to offer it)

Graphics cards for the SLI, gotta be decent

AMD 64 processor socket 939 no slower than 3500

Ram- its gonna be 184 pin i know

Case, must have powersupply already in it

Cheap DVD RW, this is low on my priorities so its gotta be cheap but decent

Again if you have any of this please contact me immediately. I have feedback from a different site if you need it. Also I will pay in dollars i cant do Euros.

Thx
ChuNalt787

I'll move this to the General Hardware and Software section where the more experienced members usually "hang out".

yeah just be careful of the PSU that comes with your case...it could be a cheap one if you didnt pay that much for the case

i know the person who would have all that. not to sound liek a smart ass but newegg might have that. www.newegg.com

thats too much stuff for people to hacve have sitting around to sell. sli compatible gpu's most people dont even have let alone have ones to sell off.

i say get the same specs as me and you wont be dissappointed

I have many used computer parts in very very good condition for sale and I am wondering if

you are interested in buying any of them. The list is included below:

- TigerPro 300W Power Supply
- Pentium 4 Mother Board 1.9 ghz
- PC-133 128 Megabyte RAM
- PC-133 128 Megabyte RAM
- Western Digital 30.7 GIG Hard Drive
- AFREEY 50X CD-ROM Drive
- DVD-ROM Drive (Not Sure Which Speed)
- 1.44 Megabyte Floppy Drive
- Sound Blaster Live! Card: Creative Labs Model Number: CT4830
- V-DATA 32MB XP-2800 Graphics Card
- Intel NIC/Ethernet Card
- Creative 56k Modem Card
- Creative 56k Modem Card
-Case

The total price I'm asking for everything is about $150 - $200 dollars. Everything here together is almost $300 so you'd be saving almost $150 dollars. I'm also selling these parts seperately.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in any of the above items.

Please contact me via e-mail: mnm2004bft@alltel.net Thank You!

http://www.freewebs.com/mandmenterprises/

^-- Pics of Case.

Sry mnm2004bft but i dont really need any of that stuff. And i know someones not going to have all that laying around but if someone has connections or buys it wholesale they could get me that stuff or even just one component listed I could buy.

Thermaltake xaser III - Paid 180$ for it on the egg
520Watt aspire 35amps on 12v line - 55$ on egg

Will sell for 200 + shipping

PS = less then 2 weeks old, Case = month old...

Selling PSU cause I need higher wattage/amps for my watercooling setup...

Back
Top Bottom