Kotor

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok i have a chance to get knights of the old republic for $20.00 canadian from a friend. he beat it and needs money for KOTOR 2 and wants to sell me this one. what do you guys think i should do? is the first one worth it? are the graphics any good? is it fun?. mainly i just want a yes or no, either or explain your decision

Yes, because

#1 It's star wars.... MAY 19!!!!!
#2 It's a really good RPG game
#3 It won game of the year
#4 It's just teh ownage

I've only played it on X-box, it was a ok game. If you have spare money i would say it's worth it.

KOTOR II is even better. If you enjoyed KOTOR, then I think you'll like KOTOR II.

yea i think im just gunna buy it. if i dont like it oh well its only $20.00 and i can probly sell it again

ok i bought it. the manual and the c.d's are in mint condition not a scratch or torn page or anything. nice buy on my part. gunna install it now

Be careful though. It may be an awesome game, and i really had a good time with it, but once you play it through twice (once good and once bad) the game really lacks replayability. because after you have done both sides, the game gets very old very fast, so i sold mine as soon as I beat it on both sides. But it is a great game(even though it's somewhat linear after playing both sides). Oh and BTW dont kill Juhani, I made that mistake :p

Back
Top Bottom