getting a new video card

Yeah that 5700 does seem like a great card that Eastern Digital selected, trust me.
It is rather expensive though i'd think for a PCI card, but reviews say it can run Doom 3 at 800x600 and this seems great to me for someone who can only update to that interface :D
...I guess it isn't really that old a card really.

As for ones on that site...it only lists 3 PCI class cards in the Video Card section and I don't really know how good they are. Again, they seem rather expensive... especially since a 9200 class card won't be half as good as a AGP or PCI-E card's at 9600 or higher and seems nearly the same price

I'd seriously consider getting a good one for a system that old if you don't want to go updating everything :)

As for Eastern Digital...why has his account been disabled?...

why are you calling my comp old, i just bought it in january. should if have a agp slot since its not that old?

Hey wheeler, Throw your system specs down. Name and make of everything that you can think of. Also take a picture of your MOBO and we can nip this in the butt, if you say it was bought in January, it should have a AGP slot. Anyways with that posted we could help you a little more. and have Kage calling your computer OLD, he is just Assumeing because the newer computers Dont Only have PCI no one would buy the MOBO. So its not his fault.

Back
Top Bottom