Adjusting "sounds"

Re: Adjusting

Kage said:
hehe whatever. You could have just said that! :eek: Yes it works Kage, or Yes it works, or simply, Yay it makes a sound after printing...This would have sufficed... Anyway, glad its working :p
Enough, ENOUGH, already, end of conversation, go & play with.....something, [heh]

Hi mairuce

Sorry to interupt this thread but do you mind clearing your pm's so that i can send u one. :COOL:

Thanks

Steven

P.S I am sorry

Steven11 said:
Hi mairuce

Sorry to interupt this thread but do you mind clearing your pm's so that i can send u one. :COOL:

Thanks

Steven

P.S I am sorry
I've just deleted some, do you know they [who?, I don't know, but I can guess] sent me ten identical messages, saying that I had to delete some PM's to make room for your message, proves, as I said before that "they" do monitor these areas.
By the way, is Kane on something?, he's been giving me some grief, but I think I've shut him up, [see my post 'Adjusting sounds' in the Software/Hardware forum] he is "odd", just your opposite.

Looking forward to your PM, Maurice
super.gif

You aint shut me up, I'm BaCk... and its KaGe...was that message supposed to be private? :eek: For one thing, I was just making clear everything was go. I don't want to make you my enemy as I hope i dont have any, or will gain any...
I'm sorry if i've caused grief...but I'm sorry... you earned it :p

P.S I know I'm weird, but Odd? Thats too strong a word... I'm insulted...

Kage said:
You aint shut me up, I'm BaCk... and its KaGe...was that message supposed to be private? :eek: For one thing, I was just making clear everything was go. I don't want to make you my enemy as I hope i dont have any, or will gain any...
I'm sorry if i've caused grief...but I'm sorry... you earned it :p

P.S I know I'm weird, but Odd? Thats too strong a word... I'm insulted...
Oops!

I guess that wansn't supposed to be for here?...

Anyway, I forgive you as long as you say sorry for being...well for being what you have been :p
This will not ruin help for the future from me... as i know it would be missed... okay maybe not

OK, let's call it quits Kage, [sorry about "Kane"] we are obviously poles apart, as to our age, I enjoy being able to talk to young people, being widowed has turned my life around, I used to be anti-youth, tarring all of them with the same brush, but now it's great, I believe I've related how, at age 67, I used to frequent the local, privately run, console games shop that a friend of mine ran, at first all the youngsters that crowded in, eyed me with suspicion, but when they saw that I had a young mind for my obvious age, some of could have been my grandchild, don't think they were though, they were all for me, & greeted me as Maurice.
Just wanted to show you how I am today, six or seven years ago, it would have been a different matter, what was it that David Banner said before he became the Hulk? "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like it if I got angry"......that was then, this is now.

Maurice
sunglasses2.gif

Back
Top Bottom