Spelling aid?

99nasha said:
Well loads of people like shortiing there words in the computer world. It could get on some peoples nerves. Not me though! I try to keep my spelling to a good standard...
Hello again, how's the flying going?, well, I hope.
I have noticed your spelling & grammar, it's good, a lot of young people don't seem to care whether they can spell correctly etc., I used to wonder how they got on, applying for jobs, but I've learnt that they can download CV's, so they don't have any problem with presentation, but once they're in the job, surely they can't keep on pulling the wool over their employer's eyes, & sooner or later they'll almost certain to be given the sack, & their life will consist of stumbling from job to job, & eventually end up living off the state, & taxpayer's money.
Sorry if this sounds like a sermon, but it is a situation that is unavoidable, thank god that they're in the minority, that's one path that you won't be going down.
up.gif

Maurice

Eye half a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.

-anonymous

Well you both have good points there, i think 99nasha is right, there would be alot of conflicts and confusions cause people shoten words, and use slang. i like to shorten up words too.

But non the less good idea, i just don't think it would catch on though, people like my self reply quickly, so if i make an error in spelling, it don't bother most people.

Back
Top Bottom