Arrgg! Revison

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Revison has started for the dreaded AS levels! Ive got Enviromental science, geography, IT and History to revise for. Anybody else got exams coming up?

HA! All the hardest! But then again your probably clever (unlike me) so you should be alright. What are you doing on the computer! Go and do revison!

lol, fed up already... and i need to keep my post count above you...lol.

i hate chemistry, cant do it at all... history alot of writing though, i wouldnt like to do that...

Ive been working off my arse trying to keep up with you. As you can see ive completly dominated the social lounge with my name.

History is sucidial. Ive almost died doing it....

lol, yeah history is hard... its just learning loads and loads of facts, i only just scraped an A at gcse... for some reason i did chemistry... thats really hard to do... i hate chemistry...

you joined ages before me, why'd you not start posting frequently then? youd be miles ahead of me if you did..

Oh just an A! Thats appaling! How could you!?? I got a C and I was proud of that.

I started posting months after I joined I only joined to fix my joystick then I became a regular. + my dad was the only one with the internet and my mum (who i lived with) didnt.

actually i loved history for grade 10. i took it and got a 81 at the end only because i didnt do the biggest project there was or i would have had a 99.7%

Back
Top Bottom