Defragmentation

Hehe...I actually ran it over night to run it then, and I had earmuffs on *joke*...no the computer isn't that loud. I just find it annoying that you should have to hear anything at night except silence :p

I might try and run it soon in the next few days. Maybe when I'm at college...like now....supposed to be doing work....oh dear.... I mean I am doing work...but....hmmm...leave that one....

I'll run it :p

lol, my computer is well loud i wouldn't dream of having it running over night i need my sleep!

Same here i am not doing any work, lol sat here on this here forum.

I AM doing work!!! :p
Just maybe not as fast as if I wasn't on here... I'm a bit stuck on it...meh...

Yeah, I don't like keeping mine on either. Its not as loud as the last PC was *high pitched scream from the CPU* but its not too far away...

I'll have to find time.

Are there by any chance faster and more reliable defraggers that are free? rather cheap? :)

Well i usually clean up my hhd before doing a de-frag. running all programs to rid of useless junk files. then I bootup to safe mode and run defrag from there.

I know that by running defrag in safemode it runs a whole lot faster. it does a good job, i've only done about 3 defrags so far.

Kage said:
I AM doing work!!! :p
Just maybe not as fast as if I wasn't on here... I'm a bit stuck on it...meh...

Yeah, I don't like keeping mine on either. Its not as loud as the last PC was *high pitched scream from the CPU* but its not too far away...

I'll have to find time.

Are there by any chance faster and more reliable defraggers that are free? rather cheap? :)

i am at home now but i was not doing work at college , lol :cool:

i ran diskkeeper all day while i was at school...when i got home the icon wasnt in the taskbar anymore so i tried opening it and it said it was already open, so i CTRL+ALT+DEL it and closed it and now it wont open again..."failed to connect to service, service may have stopped"

Back
Top Bottom