Hotmail...no customer support

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
How do you make a complaint to Hotmail? Apparently, their site is down and I cannot access my email account or log on to anything MSN. I looked everywhere for an email I can send to them such as tech support, customer service, etc. but none show up. What is up with that? Hotmail has serious problems with customer service. I don't know if it's just me right now in which my account is so-called "Temporarily Unavailable", or if others are experiencing the same thing.

well,,, we are talking about Microsoft here, if you pay for your hotmail account then fair enough else get another email account for example Yahoo! has a good mail service and you can download your mail to Outlook :)

Hmm, yeah you can get that sometimeswith hotmail...does it work now?

I find sometimes I have to click on go again to access my e-mails after it has got my acccount. Some sort of hold... only on Internet Explorer though, Firefox works fine.

What browser are you using? I'm pretty sure it won't be the browser causing the problems, but you never know. If it runs some kind of setting that has been blocked for example

My Hotmail works fine now, thank goodness. That was the first thing I tried, changing browsers. No luck there. Still says, "Account Temporarily Unavailable". I even tried getting rid of the Internet cache and temp files (DIsk Cleanup), reboot modem, reboot PC, getting rid of any MSN I see in the Process of the Task Manager. None worked. I just have to play the waiting game and while typing on this forum, Hotmail came back online. This is the 4th time it's hpappen to me with this "Account Temporarily Unavailable" error message dating back to the beginning of the year. Horrible. I needed my important emails on there and not being able to get in is tough.

Hotmail should at least try to incorporate some kind of contact information on their site. I have the free account, but I also have 2 Yahoo accounts too. Yahoo's been good to me, but I've been unfortunate with Hotmail. I use that the most which is why I rely on it so much. Have you Hotmail users experience this type of ordeal? Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Back
Top Bottom