Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, didn't know that. Man, I keep looking at your score and it is just begging me to push the speeds even higher, lol. How's everything running so far on your system, Moneyman? Hope no instability yet.

childeren, arguing like one toy is better then the other.

this isnt a kiddie talent show here. :)

don't have a intergalactic war over this! c'mon people, I've never seen soemthing this bad about 3d mark scores.

the overclocker website forums, they take it peacfully, and don;t diss a system becuase of the lower scores, so what?

this arguing is immature and it should not matter what soem software gives you a (most likely) random number to make you feel bad

like a red letter on your back only a number. and youre judged by that number and carry it on, till you get better, but wait, you cant be the best by people's standards. no such thing as the best computer in the world.

so stop whining children, and get over it, someone will always have a better score, no need to put wieght on it , or it will be that red number tattooed on your back.

TRDCorolla said:
Oh, didn't know that. Man, I keep looking at your score and it is just begging me to push the speeds even higher, lol. How's everything running so far on your system, Moneyman? Hope no instability yet.

running completely stable with no problems, CSS i almost always get above 100fps now :) :D

TRDCorolla said:
Oh my god, look at our specs. I thought Moneyman and I had similar system until I saw yours. We have the exact same CPU and video card. I'll look at your specs more closely. As far as my CPU temp, it is hanging around what you're getting (low 30s). GPU, that's a different story. Mine hasn't quite reach as high as yours. I don't see any artifacts on my test or anything out of the ordinary. Maybe it's because I don't have mine clocked that high.

Just notice, we even have the same DVD burner!!!!! Same 1GB (2x512MB) DDR. Your's in dual channel no doubt. BOth OC at 2.4GHz. Wow..small world. Your motherboard does support SLi which mine don't. Still very close though. What are your exact 3dmark03 and 05 scores? I'm curious to see how close we are.

With everything stock: (GPU @ 300/1000)
3D Mark05: 3527
3D Mark03: 8219

OC to 580/1.16 (and stock CPU speed of 2.21):
05: 4086
03:9256

Not too bad. And yes my memory is dual channel. And i didnt know that non-sli boards are faster than sli boards (1:1). Where did you get this info from money_man?

d_source said:
With everything stock: (GPU @ 300/1000)
3D Mark05: 3527
3D Mark03: 8219

OC to 580/1.16 (and stock CPU speed of 2.21):
05: 4086
03:9256

Not too bad. And yes my memory is dual channel. And i didnt know that non-sli boards are faster than sli boards (1:1). Where did you get this info from money_man?

im pretty sure eastern told me that SLI boards arent as good with one card as a non sli board is. who knows if he wasnt banned we could see

btw o/c video a bit more. probably staying here til better ram but you never know.

3dmark03=9343

i feel this is awesome for my set-up and the stock ram holding me back. and congrats or insight would be helpful as im feeling very proud of myself and wouldnt mind being told good job:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom