who plays cs:s?

zodiak said:
Hey I just got HL 2 last week and it came with source. I'm pretty good, though I just started. What servers do you play?
I wanna start a clan too. It's been on my to-do-list. BTW, respond ASAP.
theres links to my AIM/MSN info at my profile thing W/E.

AIM or MSN me.

You do know that starting your own clan is pointless unless your running your own server right?

I'm a leader of a really new clan (to be honest, all the members are simply my friends from a site that I'm an everyday member of (I talk with them on IRC every day) so they're not really that good, simply like to have fun)...

So yeah, I play CS:S quite often, considering it's the ONLY game I play right now.

cs_office and cs_italy are my two favorite maps. de_train is pretty good too.

yeah, how about we all join in on rakedog's clan? or can we? that'll be so cool though.... a cf clan. so sweet.... and by the way.... its xfire.com/ not xom... lol.

serioulsy. so would i. so whats your xfire name? and anybody else...

i do too. but cs:s is way more fun. lag is significantly less on cs:s and the players arent all freakin noobs. well, thats just my experience with halo. and its not that realistic. i mean, sure, its incredibly fun, but you know what i mean... seriusly... rakedog... cf clan.

alvino said:
Anybody play Halo Online?

I try to play Halo online (for pc), but whenever i check for servers they're are only one or two. this is maybe be because i downloaded it but o well. i just create my own server and wait for ppl to join.

whoa... only one or two.... when do you play? at like 2 in the morning... there's always a few servers that are 16 or whatever the highest number was... 12 or whatever. but those lagged way too much. i always stuck with the 8's. but i play cs:s now.

Back
Top Bottom