who plays cs:s?

jac006

Golden Master
just wondering who plays cs:s. thats counter strike: source for all those peps who dunno. if u ever see me on, my name is jac006 (huh, i wonder whose name is just like that...) i usually play on cs_office as its my fav. map. well, either that or de_dust. love those maps. yeha.

well, here's the thing. im not at home right now. im at school. and also, i usually play on servers that just have a good sized amount of people. well, servers that ive played before of course. when i go home, ill tell you. i think one's like texas something. then terminal clan server or something. something like that. what do you play with? and are you really good? and whats your name too? yeha.

nice. like, whats you k/d ratio. my best was 611/486. i think it was like 1.25. i dunno my rank though. i gotta play you. unfortunately, my mom is totally against games (asian, dont ask) and only when she's out can i play you. do you have aim? wait, no you have msn. hmmm... i guess ill get msn. anybody else though? i was hoping maybe, with enough peps, we could start our very own cf cs:s clan. too big a dream i guess...

go to www.clandyn.com and sign up to the forums. ask irate im pretty good i have unbelievable luck sometimes although sometimes i just do really bad. thats the DYNASTY clan and they're all abunch of fun.

Hey I just got HL 2 last week and it came with source. I'm pretty good, though I just started. What servers do you play?
I wanna start a clan too. It's been on my to-do-list. BTW, respond ASAP.
theres links to my AIM/MSN info at my profile thing W/E.

AIM or MSN me.

YER i play it, i just come of the game, anyway ill play with you 2mop just add me to your friends list and ill sort a time out on here good nught and cya.

NAME: Stealth Killer

i know i know i knwo!!! everyone that plays CSS on here get XFIRE

www.xfire.xom

download it and make a user, it shows what games everyone is playing and you can click on it and join them within seconds. i have it my user is...nascarrox

get it and add me

Back
Top Bottom