HELP!!!!! with power cut outs

malcolmbishop98

Beta member
Please can some one help i have got a big problem my computer keeps cutting out and the hard drive is very warm its like a power cut it just goes then turns back on PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP Thank you for your time From Malcolm

This is probably a faulty power supply shorting out and then recieving power again. I would definetly buy a new one and then plug this up before trying to turn your PC on again as it could do more damage.

You can buy them from most computer shops and people usually go for 450-600 watt ones now depending on the computer hardware.
To be safe, i'd go for a 500 watt power supply.

They are reletivly easy to set up too, and you just need to plug the cables back onto the devices again and plug the main power cord back into the motherboard. A good power supply should contain enough molex power supplies for this :)

Hope this helps

nice choice. i have other preferences but for your case thats pretty good. i would totally go for it. i hope ur comp works. that happened to me but it was my house's problem. the curciut breaker for my room was screwing up. so i got a new one. all's well now.

you could also look at the Alien-s Aspire 500w which costs like $51.00 from newegg.

P.S- i know you didnt mean to buy your kinda hijacking his thread, try not to do that

Back
Top Bottom