runescape at school

Half Evil

Golden Master
ok, first off, im 14 and at school, i wanna play the games '' runescape'' but the damn sonic filter system has blocked it, and every other game on the internet, it even blocks it when we search for ''games'' on google, and at any rate, my question is how do i get past this sonic wall....?, oh. i do know about the proxify, but the damn adimin block that to, so either way im screwed, unless someone else knows of a way to get past it

The only way I know of doing it is to run Remote Desktop on your home PC or RealVNC so you can connect to your PC then use your computer to play RuneScape. I do it all the time from school. Maybe we go to the same school lol. That would be weird. Well anyway, No web proxy out there will let you play. Since RS can detect if your using a proxy, it checks your computer for a file (or 2) and if it finds it then you can play. Other than that..it doesnt work.

So...Yeah, wait till you get home or use a Remote Desktop program to connect to your computer.

~ROSEBLOOD

Well...

First of all roseblood how about using a little common sense and not get involved with questions like this one.
Second of all arrizx you posted this question in two sub forums. Determend to get the boot aren't you? You're there to learn and not about hacking.
You ask something like this again and I'll show you the door.

harsh. but he's right. if it's blocked, there's a reason for it...

Back
Top Bottom