PC Cillin

Brookfield

Golden Master
PC-Cillin, was installed when my PC was built, I also have Google pop-up buster on their task bar, plus Ad Aware 6.0 that I installed previously on a laptop, & was transferred to the desktop by bluetooth.
All three seem to work well together, the Google version says that 456 have been blocked.
I'm asking if it would be a good idea to uninstall PC-Cillin, it has an irritating way of flashing a notice up whilst I'm typing, which makes the cursor vanish, & if I have my head down typing, I can do the equivalent of three lines of typing, before I realise that nothing has appeared on screen, wasting time.

Maurice
crap.gif

Yeh i think that you should but get a better package like mcafee internet security. They protect yuo againsty everything, otherwise get a seperate virus, spyware and firewall software then you should be ok

Steven11 said:
Yeh i think that you should but get a better package like mcafee internet security. They protect yuo againsty everything, otherwise get a seperate virus, spyware and firewall software then you should be ok
Thanks again Steve, but I have an excellent Anti-Virus in AVG, + a firewall.

Cheers, Maurice
thumbs.gif

Back
Top Bottom