Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trained to fire the SA80 so ill just stick with that....

*Those who claim that the pen is mightier than that sword have obviously never encountered automatic weapons*

i dont care what weapon you think is the best. i drop a HYDROGEN BOMB on your asses and your all going down, nothing would live through that except cockroaches and maybe my ugly step-sister because she never seems to die

All you guys talk about grenades.. why not make it a grenade launcher? I'd get myself an M-79. It isn't the newest (the M-203 is), but the M-79 rocks!

lol and you'll all still lose when my hydrogen bomb hits the ground...all fight all of you, if you shoot down my plane oh well your still dead when i hit the ground

umm i like hand to hand. swords daggers maces javelins spears, halberds, pikes anything especially medieval weapons and ninja/samurai things. but then again id rather just crush your skull on a rock with my hands :p.
i also adore explosives. have u ever seen that movie aboot ww2 where that guy is holding the sticky bomb and it splodes? he turns to liquid. i also like archery. guns are ok but they have no honor. no point to live w/o honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom