how much is this worth?

um they start @ about $100 for a New OEM one, or a retail one (like $110) and is ita 128mb or 256mb one? if you have all the papers and the box and the software it came with, and it's in good condition. i'd say $60-$70 maybe. it depends on how much ram it has and which company made it, like if it's made by ATI then it would be worth more. or if it was made by HT (high tech)

dont forget sapphire. they are like ATI's right hand man. if its HIS or some crappy brand dont expect more than 50.00

hey moneyman HIS isnt a crappy brand, they are on of the best. dont mock them, try using their cards before you make a judgement. and BTW sapphire may be ATI's right hand but i've had many junk sapphire cards, and not one junk HIS.

yes money...dont say things are bad until you used them - they have the best cooling on their cards

money_man said:
dont forget sapphire. they are like ATI's right hand man. if its HIS or some crappy brand dont expect more than 50.00

Hey HIS don't produce crapy cards. I've got one and it works perfectly fine and don't forget they probably have the best cooling system for graphics cards.

all of the new radeons are made by ati. the companys just put thier own logos, cooling, and games with it. and price them accordingly.

well sorry people but i asked a guy about the HIS cards before at a lockal computer place and he told me they werent very good. obviously he was wrong

Back
Top Bottom