Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
BanChan said:
Singapore banned anal sex. If you are caught you are in jail.

OWNED

Not at all. They legalized homosexuality for example. And who says I do anal sex? Somebody is making stuff up. :rolleyes:

In the marine corps you cant have sex other than the mistionary posistion. Or you get in jail. Just guy on top thats it. :)

OWNED

Mature or not smoke pot it dont matter.

I wouldn't know because I'm not in the marines or the military for that matter.

Smoke pot, it don't matter? Yes it does. It impacts how decent a person is.

you think, i know the most decent person in the world and she smokes pot, she would do anything for anyone, how can you bring Decents into this conversation.

First off I dont smoke pot and i wouldnt be around anyone that does, but it does not bother me who does, you want to spark up go ahead.

I think smoking pot impacts your behavior (and is proven to do so). It isn't a positive thing.

I don't smoke pot. And I'd like to see it taken off the streets for good.

Here you go walk down the street, ask everyone you see if they smoke pot you will be astonished on the out comes, bussiness men.... The President Clinton smoked......and he liked sex so .....

I think you are overstating the amount of people using illicit drugs. It is estimated at 3-4% of the population. We must reduce that. In Singapore, drug use is almost non-existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom