Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even overclocked, just going 3.0 ghz. but hey I just got that asus board installed but I downloaded the wrong ethernet driver so now I have to use the peice of crap computer until the driver cd gets here

ok rizzo what does that have to do with 3d Marks??? huh huh.. haha its ok everyone else talks crap, and yeah he dont have proof his single card smokes.

Dual Ultra GTs smoke your ass in a hart beat.

holy crap ppl!!! see what I mean everyone pits too much weight on 3d mark scores so tehy go at eachother for it!!!

new high score with the asus board: 11538, i'll try to post a pic after I get my ethernet drivers and I can get online with the good comp.(can' get it to oc more than 5% :(

oh and by the way duzz i put that message there to explain why theres no picture, I don't go around telling people i have a good system when I don't, because I'd rather have the satisfaction of actually doing it, and belive me there will be proof as soon as I can get online

j Rizzo said:
new high score with the asus board: 11538, i'll try to post a pic after I get my ethernet drivers and I can get online with the good comp.(can' get it to oc more than 5% :(

change the FSB manually although watch your cpu temps. you can go higher than a 5% OC

TRDCorolla said:
That's a high score, but I'm staying where I am. If I can get 9,000 out of it, it's good enough like you mentioned. I like my temps and I like how it's running. I'm sure I can easily beat that score but it would be just for bragging rights. We'll have to do this again when we upgrade. You're going to get an ATi card next?

no im getting another 6600gt. remember im using a SLI mobo, no point in getting ATI with a SLI mobo. btw i just ran a aquamark03 test and got, 60,667 which i felt was pretty good for one card.

TRDCorolla said:
That's a high score, but I'm staying where I am. If I can get 9,000 out of it, it's good enough like you mentioned. I like my temps and I like how it's running. I'm sure I can easily beat that score but it would be just for bragging rights. We'll have to do this again when we upgrade. You're going to get an ATi card next?

I get just about the exact same scores as you and money_man get. 4000+ in 05 and 9000+ in 03. Thats with my vid card oc'd to ~570/1.14 and my cpu OC'd to ~2.4. My cpu temp though is way lower than urs and i have a newcastle core. ~30-35C I dotn think i saw it ever go over 35C and thats at top load. If anything it may have hit 40C. I have pushed my vid card to 580/1.16 and that temp went to 76C, but there were artifacts all over th place. I only OC my vid card when entering a game, no sense in keeping it really hot when its not even being used.

i got about 58000 with my 9800pro and aquamark

money_man said:
no im getting another 6600gt. remember im using a SLI mobo, no point in getting ATI with a SLI mobo. btw i just ran a aquamark03 test and got, 60,667 which i felt was pretty good for one card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom