Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think im'a stay here at this benchmark. i dont want to fry anything or screw anything up. this is about 1,500 higher than stock. thats good enough for me, considering i only see 6600gt's running at like 8300-8500 and never this high. see if you can beat me and then try going higher

That's a high score, but I'm staying where I am. If I can get 9,000 out of it, it's good enough like you mentioned. I like my temps and I like how it's running. I'm sure I can easily beat that score but it would be just for bragging rights. We'll have to do this again when we upgrade. You're going to get an ATi card next?

SLI Dual 6800's your smoken, sounds right though caues i get roughly 5000 on my Single.

You must mean 6800GT? I saw in your sig that you posted 3800GT which I know does not exist. Whew if there was, I just got smoked by a budget video card, lol.

TRDCorolla said:
You must mean 6800GT? I saw in your sig that you posted 3800GT which I know does not exist. Whew if there was, I just got smoked by a budget video card, lol.

Yeah whoops ill have to change that, it was just a typo hahahaha

There we go Fixed, and to the comment he should get higher, simply because of haveing two vid cards doesnt mean he would get the same if we doubled up the scores. Just means he would be faster.

nah, i dont feel like i need to do those tests, my specs should speak for themselves.

since when is the best video card measly?

btw zen dont get an attitude - this is why you got banned last time.

Then technically you don't have proof that your card can score higher. Don't either of you get an attitude or I will personally ban you for 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom