Family Guy returns today!

It's not my fault I'm one of the millions who has gone through puberty and experienced oily skin along the way, you'll hit puberty once too, I think.

That was pretty good...

"Passion of the Christ 2... Crusify this!!!!"

"You know we could have a sexual intercourse right now" "Yes, we could" ... "but let's not"

lmao, yeah I was laughing so hard at those. I liked Stewie and Brian kinda acting like they were married and taking care of Chris and Meg, that whole thing was pretty funny. It also was pretty funny when the presidents of Mt. Rushmore were talking about Peter and Lois having sex. Man there were a lot of good things. I was very surprised cuz after seeing the pilot for American Dad a few months ago, I figured this season wouldn't be too good cuz that episode kinda sucked. But they had a lot of great material in there and I think it's really back in full form.

It's on Fox depending on where you live, it could be on any channel. Family Guy is kind of like the Simpsons where it has adult humor and kind of a slapstick comedy to it in a cute cartoon way. The stars of the show is a typical family (husband, wife, two kids and a baby, and a pet dog). Everyone can talk apparently.

Back
Top Bottom