Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol if i beat you is what ur talking about arent you. well dont forget i've already OCed by like 600mhz, dunno how much farther i can take the CPU. and dont forget that im using crappy stock compaq ram. whats your video running at temp wise at those timings before and after load? oh yea and everything is stock cooling

TRDCorolla said:
New scores:

3dmark05.jpg

3dmark03.jpg

lol BTW!!!!! i still beat your 3dmark05 score!! ahahhaa

Right now while doing nothing with no programs running in the background (except for IE), it is currently at 53 degrees. It's also warm in the room too but in the early mornings, it's like 48-49 degrees. I ran Doom 3 and saw the GPU temp run up to 61 degrees. Don't know how accurate that is and wish I can see the temp while playing from within the game. My CPU temp is up a little bit because it's been hot out. It's at 35 degrees, but I was use to it running at 28-29 degrees during winter time

If you can get that RAM upgrade then run it in Dual Channel and still beat me with a higher score, that means my Gigabyte motherboard suck sh**.

As far as why you beat me in the 05 score when clearly I higher score than you on the 03 score is a mystery to me. If the 05 use more CPU testing (since you increased yours by 600MHz giving you a higher score), than I will have to push another 400MHz to match yours to get a better 05 score than you. My CPU is only a 200MHz push.

TRDCorolla said:
Right now while doing nothing with no programs running in the background (except for IE), it is currently at 53 degrees. It's also warm in the room too but in the early mornings, it's like 48-49 degrees. I ran Doom 3 and saw the GPU temp run up to 61 degrees. Don't know how accurate that is and wish I can see the temp while playing from within the game. My CPU temp is up a little bit because it's been hot out. It's at 35 degrees, but I was use to it running at 28-29 degrees during winter time

If you can get that RAM upgrade then run it in Dual Channel and still beat me with a higher score, that means my Gigabyte motherboard suck sh**.

As far as why you beat me in the 05 score when clearly I higher score than you on the 03 score is a mystery to me. If the 05 use more CPU testing (since you increased yours by 600MHz giving you a higher score), than I will have to push another 400MHz to match yours to get a better 05 score than you. My CPU is only a 200MHz push.

but yours is already running at the same speed as me. so i dunno.

heres a pic of it incase your doubting me

It's the battle of the MSI 6600GT. This is going to be fun, but are you sure you'll keep it at that setting and not change it back? I kept all my OCing rates so far and as far as I'm concerned, they are all safe overclocks.

Or I should have the mentality and say, "what the hell, I'll buy another video card if I burn this one out, lol?" I may try 570/1200.

money_man said:
but yours is already running at the same speed as me. so i dunno.

heres a pic of it incase your doubting me

Are you running on the Winchester core? Mine is using the Clawhammer and wonder if that makes a difference in how our CPUs are running even though mine is higher than yours.

lol i dunno about going that high, remember im only 15 and can only make money in the summer when its not cold and theres no snow. im keeping it at 2.4ghz its still running very cool and the video card doesnt have any artifacts. so i dunno although i might turn it back

Well, we're practically running on the same frequency for our CPUs and have identical video cards. I have to give you props for the higher 3dmark05 score though (because it's more CPU dependent than the 03 version). It is clear that your CPU is better than mine despite both of us running at 2.4GHz including the fact that you're using a 3000+.

guess what!!!! BEAT YOU SUCKA!!!!

3dmark03=9192
3dmark05=4066

and KAPOW! the canadian with the suckier computer comes out on top!!! cant touch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom