Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do it nearly as much as I used to, actually until about a week or two ago, I hadn't touched the stuff for about 8 months.

BanChan said:
Just let Gian drown in alchohol, it's his problem. He can reduce his "heart problems" all he wants, no one cares, and if you do you're just as low as him.

Pretty rude and insulting I think. I'll contact a moderator about this. And certainly two glasses of red wine a day is not drowning in alcohol. You deserve to be suspended from this forum because of that comment. I don't have any heart problems.

BanChan said:
Just let Gian drown in alchohol, it's his problem. He can reduce his "heart problems" all he wants, no one cares, and if you do you're just as low as him.

That was unnecessary and uncalled for - it IS a proven fact that alcohol in moderation is good for you. Can't deal with the facts? That's your own problem, not anyone elses.

Another wise-ass comment like that and you won't be seen around here for the next few days/weeks/months/years ... really depends on which button I decide to click my mouse on really.

Personally, I think drugs are the stupidest thing you can do to your body. People use the "peer pressure" as an excuse, or they say they're depressed. People just want a reason to F up their bodies and have everyone feel sorry for them. Now, I don't care if someone wants to smoke it once in a while with some friends, but some people smoke it WAY too much.

As for law, it should be changed. It's rediculous, EVERYONE who wants to smoke marijuana is smoking it now, there's nothing stoping them. I say the USA should change its laws and make it legal.

1. Kids wouldn't to do it as much, as for it's not as exciting because it's legal

2. Tax it 25%, the government could pay off MAD debts with the money they make.

3. Drugs dealers would greatly reduce, weed farms in other countries who use the US as a main source will fall.

We might as well try it, nothing else is working.

That's what they said in Holland.. and now drug use is skyrocketing there. Marijuana is what is called a gateway drug. To make it legal is like making rocket launchers legal for public use. It wouldn't reduce drug dealers either.

i think that anyone that drugs is stupid... whats the point on spending money on doing something that will shorten your life... i feel the same way about doing drugs as i do about smoking... that anyone that does it is an idiot, and doesnt value their life...

and gain, fair point about the alcohol... red wine is disgusting stuff though... prefer bitters and real ales myself...

Giancarlo said:
That's what they said in Holland.. and now drug use is skyrocketing there. Marijuana is what is called a gateway drug. To make it legal is like making rocket launchers legal for public use. It wouldn't reduce drug dealers either.

That's not a realistic analogy, Giancarlo. And I think if 18 year olds could buy it in stores for less, then they wouldnt go to trashy dealers...its just common sense. Maybe I'm wrong though, maybe druggies don't have common sense, I don't know. Look, give me an article showing the climb of drugs in Holland, I'll take a look and get back to you. I always heard it was the opposite, but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom