How to Hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont hack it can upset people or if u wanna go to another forums not this forum, this one is for good boys!!

techno man i dont want to be spending money, so is there an alternative way to hack in to some ones login area. its on a school network so i dont want to be making any viruse but is there a way to get software like active monitor which records all the keys that pressed.

Computergen said:
haha techno! guess you could help me out sometime! my msn is computergen7@hotmail.com add me!
anyway dont learn to hack its just mean :p

i am not telling people how to make them, i don't send them to people because thats bad and it goes against what i say on this forum

Thanks for you address i will add it now

Why would learning c teach you all you need to know you really need to know the structure of networking to before you can start hacking. It's not al about programming.

josh_646 said:
techno man i dont want to be spending money, so is there an alternative way to hack in to some ones login area. its on a school network so i dont want to be making any viruse but is there a way to get software like active monitor which records all the keys that pressed.

Well i suggest before you start hacking learn how to hide your self because you don't want people finding out its you now do we.

if you hack, almost every time, you will go to jail, so watch what you post, the board admins have your ip, which can trace to where you live.

ok so hacking is bad can we get just one thing stright here please cracking bad hacking good the word hacking started off by hackers taking a program apart and making it run faster but the word has been used so many times out of context it has lost all meaning. so are all of you people going to say ethical hacking is bad i can understand if the person is a blackhat or even grey but not when people do it for ethical reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom