Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alchol is bad for you Gian, has nobody told you yet.

Cannibis dont bother me, i dont smoke it but i did, cannibis is only good when your at your m8s house and you stay there 4 the night and have a lol, i dont smoke it but if i wanna have a lol i smoke it, its bad but i smoke it about 3 times a year.

Alcohol isn't bad for you, if you drink it in moderation. Especially red wine (not talking about the hard liquors and such). Red wine... 2 glass a day can add years to your life. That's a fact. Don't try to dispute that, because medical studies have showed that clearly. Same thing goes to moderate amounts of beer.

Don't treat me as an idiot. This is all scientifically proven.

http://www.nattc.org/asme/details.asp?ID=0411b

""In large studies containing thousands of healthy people, it was observed that people who drank alcohol on a regular basis appeared to have less cardiovascular disease," said Dylan W. de Lange, a researcher at the Thrombosis and Haemostasis Laboratory of the University Medical Center in Utrecht, the Netherlands and corresponding author for the study. "In these large studies, overall mortality was lowest among people who drank two to five glasses daily, compared to people who abstained from alcohol or drank excessively. This became known as the ‘U-shaped curve.' The French adopted this concept, trying to prove that drinking red wine was beneficial for one's health. This became known as the ‘French Paradox,' that consumers of red wine had a low mortality from cardiovascular diseases despite smoking and consuming dietary fat.""

look, i aint treating you as a idiot, so think again on that one.

2. Alchol is bad for you, thats why its the biggest drug in england, thats why they dont let under 18's have it.

3. Do you play half life 2

Alcohol IS NOT BAD FOR YOU IF YOU DRINK TWO TO FIVE GLASSES A DAY. IT REDUCES HEART DISEASE. Moderation. You ever heard of it?

look, i aint sitting here listing to someone who does not stop shutting up, LOOK I DONT CARE ITS MY POINT NOT YOURS OK,

END OF!!!!

IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT 2 GLASS OF RED WINE A DAY IS BENEFICIAL FOR ONES HEALTH.

I'll keep pushing that point.

it aint my fault that you dont ever shut up, how old are you, you just wanna argue, well gusse what, your a acting like a little kid who just wants to get back.

I leave it as that and no longer replay or look at this thread

DUDE! I'm just telling you something and providing a source. Take it easy and don't attack other people. I'm not the one acting like a kid. Sheesh calm down a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom