Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no the alienware ones. or do they keep them closely guarded. tell us about the drivers your making what are they gunna focus on and whats gunna be better then the nVidia drivers on them?

P.S- ran aquamark3 with 1.81ghz and 550/1100 video OC got a miserable score of 50,645 yes people you can tell me, im a failure

just wanted to post my scores now that i got it all figured out: 11436 with a highest fps of 381 OR 11316 with a highest fps of 1200+

lol, did the auto settings make you scores higher? by the way, the second cpu test runs like crap for some reason, no more than I think 30 fps.

well with oc to 2.403ghz and video at 550/1100 and high performance i reached 9039, its being put back to 1.8 though at 1.8ghz i reached 8492

New scores:

3dmark05.jpg

3dmark03.jpg

I knew you would respond back, but it took you long enough, lol. Anyways, my clock on the GPU is 561/1.12. My Athlon is still running at 2.420 GHz (2.4GHz). I tweaked my RAM a bit, but I feel I have a lot of potential on OCing my CPU to a much higher clock rate. It will be all out crazy if I can bump that up to 2.6 or 2.7 GHz but don't know if I will encounter heating problems or stablility. The reason why I say that is because that will give me more room to work with further GPU OCing.

I'm loving it right now though and keeping it as is unless if I have reason to move it up some more, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom