radeon x800 pro performance

I'd assume it would be the game if everything else works perfectly.
The default drivers should be fine since it comes from the people that made the card but yeah again, I said that 3rd party drivers can be better in some circumstances though i don't know if the DNA drivers will be up to the version ATI is with there catalyst which offers superior performance in new cards like X800's, like 10fps more in games and stuff.
So i'd watch for that

a lot of the things for sale on ebay are being sold by online stores with ebay certification and thousands of good feedbacks, just buy from them and you're pretty much guaranteed if your item happens to be doa(which hasn't happend to me yet)

whoa! i should check some prices on 6800ultras. although everything i have looked for no ebay hasnt been much cheaper than what i can get in a local store.

Maybe the latest ATi Cataylist drivers have a problem with that game. You could contact technical support to see if they could fix it in the next version, if other people see the problem. I find Omega Drivers to be quite good too, though they are for overclockers mostly who demand full control

well yes but they also have a quality one which is supposed to be better than the stock drivers..although lower fps

really? I got my X800 XT for $250! didn't you read the first post, those go for like $500! I basically paid $250 less for a card with no manual, cd, or cables

So not better then? :p
I'd want extra fps more than anything on my card... seems important for new games...especailly if you have an oldish card

oops i was thinking of the other post, i didn't put how much i paid for it on this one duh

Back
Top Bottom