A+ certification

dino8031

Beta member
I'm interested in getting A+ certified and I'd like some input on the best way to go about it. I'm specifically interested in Network Admin. and PC repair and troubleshooting. Is some kind of coursework necessicary or is it simply a matter of taking a test? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Gary

Take an A+ course at a college, then take the A+ exam. Or you can study your ass off then take the exam.

i passed it with no problem its very easy 70 questions x 2 exams core hardware and OS. mine was back when it was adaptive which I have 15 questions on one and 20 on the other.

cant you just buy a book and study for this? i mean how hard can this be? we already know computers.... dont we?

there is no certification age.... but the thing is who will hire you? what good is being certified if you are 14? its a cool thing none the less... no age either for microsoft MCDST and other certifications...

First off I am 15!!!!!

Second, true, but wouldn't that be one hell of a summer job?

yeah i am 17 and thinking about doing that as a summer job.... also build web pages for people... at 700 bucks each you can back :) also my school hires students during the summer to work on the network and clean out all the computers... they pay 7.25 an hour..... look around at schools or small companyies that need network maintenance. srry abou the age thing i just made up 14....

Back
Top Bottom