easy/beginner hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
RewtGuy said:
http://www.hackquest.de/ click on challanges. 100% legal... some are easy some are practically impossible.

the boy dont need a legal hack all people know legal hack he wanted somthing more hard i think tell me mora at my e mail adres and i will tel u some more interesting things about hacking ! ;) goodbye :) :eek:

dude, it's legal because the owner of the server gives you permission... take a look, it's not as "easy" as you think...

Im Intrested Too Iin Hacking But I Dont Know Were To Start Can You Guys Help Me Cos Im A Begginer. Pls Dont Say Its A Waist Of Time

you can learn as you go. some will be easy, as you go along it gets harder, there's a forum where people help you and give you ideas and what you need to learn.

I took a quick look at the first logic one. I just saw a bunch of numbers and symbols. Didn't really try it though.

if you want to learn to hack use google and if yiou find anything on forums just google it if you really want to start learn the different protocols searchj tcp/ip in google and read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom