Best Graphics in a Game?

alvino said:
Oh ok. Thanks! Sounds interesting. :)

Yay.. the problem I have with the enemy Vietcong is they always take cover behind rocks and logs, and then open fire on you. They are really smart too... they literally make leaps to prevent you from getting them when they get to the sights of your weapon. Sometimes they are a bitch to deal with. :cool:

Giancarlo said:
One small problem.. charlie sometimes grabs the grenade and throws it back at you.

Is there a option to let you "cook" the grenade?

I really want to get Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. It's a WWII game and is awesome! :D The A.I. is incredibly smart and will find whatever cover there is. When you command your squad, your character actually uses hand signals along with calling it out. Fun fun fun...:D

I was looking at that game.. since I'm cash strapped.. would you strongly recommend Road to Hill 30? Ya I noticed something similiar in Men of Valor with the hand signals and calling out commands.

you guys don't sound like big RPG fans but I've been comepletely AMAZED at the graphics in Morrowind III, I've never seen graphics so realistic, from the water to the sky, it's just beautiful man, beautiful

Back
Top Bottom