x700pro vs 6600gt

i'd definetly choose the 6600GT over the x700 though anyway. I have a Radeon 9800 Pro which is a bit behind those two, and I don't like it as much as I thought I would and do wish I went for nvidia...

did you just buy that 9800 pro? because that wasa huge stupid mistake if you did, buying a last generation card and all

Noooo...I've had the 9800pro for quite a while now, but I wasn't exactly happy with it anyway, but I wish I'd gone for an Nvidia. I will update to a 6600GT soon. I'm not going to bother with ATI for a while...

...there was no arguing. i was just asking a question...read my posts again adn see where i was arguing because i dont see them. and save these kinds of posts for pm's

Well I was building up the case the 6600gt is better then the x700pro with a source that had a well balanced array of benchmarks. I unlike you posted a source to be more convincing. The guy wanted some proof I'm guessing.

i'm sry giancarlo i figured first hand usage of the 6600gt would have been better to talk about then some benchmarks on some site. i have used the x700 but it was on an intel system and even so it didnt compare

6600 GT definitely. They can be OC'ed easily since the one I bought came OC'ed 550/1120. Plus, if you buy an SLI board then you can run two of them. :)

lol. btw does your ram, not the video card ram but the normal ram does that impede on o/c ur video?, im prety sure it does but i wanna check

money_man said:
i'm sry giancarlo i figured first hand usage of the 6600gt would have been better to talk about then some benchmarks on some site. i have used the x700 but it was on an intel system and even so it didnt compare

I'm sorry but I have sources and my sources are better then some words.

Back
Top Bottom