Talk about being lucky...

setishock

Wizard of Wires
We were saying our goodbyes to a long time guest here yesterday and had the strangest thing happen. I thought I heard voices comming from the bushes at the end of one building so I went to investigate. I found a tote box with a trinitron monitor and a Dell Optiplex GXa computer. I dragged it out and was told by the guest I could have it as it was his and he didn't know what to do with it. He said it works fine which by the way it does. Later on my partner found a wrist watch which belonged to the guys room mate which had long since flown the coop. The guest started to call the guy but said screw him and handed it to me. It fits perfectly. Runs great. After he took off with another person to the airport we continued to work on the room. When we knocked off for the day I was about to toss some crap in the trash can when I saw something very shiney. I pulled it out and it was a 35mm camera with a flash gun. Now that turned out to be a cheap forein knock off of a Canon camera.
But the computer and the watch are enough of a find to make me stop and count my blessings. Here's a pic of the haul...
dellandcanon-e.jpg

Dishdog said:
What are the specs of the computer?
Dell GXa

Intel P2/233
128megs PC100 SDRAM
16.4gig Western Digital HD
Generic CD-rom
ATI Rage Pro vid chip
Crystal Technologies sound chip
Intel modem PCI card
Built in LAN 3COM 10/100

thats pretty damn lucky, i have all my luck in sports, i score the flukiest goals, one from the half-way line, just today when i was playing basketball, i lobbed it from miles away, over my shoulder, it went straigt in, lucky huh

Back
Top Bottom