This Is Why I Love It Here

don;t be too much of a but kisser everyone, sure the site is great, but you dont need to worship it and make it your lives! ;) LOL!

sound like some of my apartment reviews, the managent wrote... "move in here!" as subject and no text! definatly self promotion!

Well this site has spoken for itself....Wether you know it or not , this site will always be on top !!

Guess again...lol ...this site is always on the 1st page of a google search...

put in forums, or computer forums, and bam up pops up this site.... :p

hehehe wonder how much david had to pay to get it and keep it that high! Ive given up on websites, too hard to promote them and get them to compete with googles incompetience of rubbish spyware ridden, virii infested,sites and ebay listings and those bogus "search" sites that install spyware also. google just dotn get it, I would instantly delete any spyware sites!

and I were a webhost and I found a hostign customer haveing any spyware on my server their accoutn would be deleted, no questions asked! no warnings ether since those NEVER work!

hehe, i think it's cool how this site always stays at the top of a goolge search, but i think that the fact is that htis site is more popular than people think... :p

This forum is far more organized and better then that one, indeed. :) We have as almost as many posts as they do, but our posts are more of quality.

If you boost it when you click on it i will start coming on it through google there we can be at the really highest of highest ranks!!

Back
Top Bottom