lmfao!!!!

uhh a64fx thats not true. i couldnt sleep all night cuz i drank 1 yes 1 bottle of bawls. that was at 4pm. and it kept me up all night. i feel like shit right now cuz thats the most caffeine ive ever taken in. i thought i was gonna have a heart attack cuz my heart started beating really fast. my next undertaking is buying some h2o blast and making jello out of it. btw most nrg drinks have 100% of alot of vitamins. thats what there for. not just caffeine.

That's a good one, gonna take a nice hot steamy shower w/my trusty ol caffine bar of soap..

cafeene soap, that would make me itch! and the greasy film it would leave on you! Ive used perfume soaps and they made me itch real bad.

oh man i drank a red bull first thing in the morning and it didnt do anything for me..i didnt feel energized or anything

exactly!! its all POS (Power of suggestion!) MARKET HYPE!

I'll bet I can market baby asprin as a sexual enhancer and people could belive it to work!

i found out caffeine takes 1hr to work(natnl geographic had an issue on caffeine lol). anyway in summer im gonna see how long i can stay up w/ the help of vamp(200 friggin miligrams of caffeine!) also i found out a student took caffeine pills equivalent to 100cups of coffee and DIED. thats right he died. prob from a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom