Intel's 64-bit narrows the gap with Athlon 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when he commits something wrong, I guarantee action will be taken. However, I cannot deny the fact that he has helped several members with computer parts lists and software problems. If he is causing problems he will be notified to stop.

I don't think he has really helped anybody. I just see him bragging about his own computer (which was a waste of money I think). In this thread itself he has caused problems by attacking me with a big paragraph of uncorroborated text.

Well guys, I was happy I PWNed him in the Logitech/Klipsch thread. So yes, I'll call it even and give him a chance. One chance, and then I'll get on his case.

i think intel should look at this thread they may learn something,nearly everyone has AMD cpu's this says it all. unless those with intel pentiums are keeping quiet.lol

Go ahead and post it and you won't be posting much longer. And what about the emails you sent me, money man? Those won't make you look good either. I remember one where you said "fags will die". Now that's not too nice is it? I think I'll drop this right here and right now. You can do what you want and face the repercussions for your actions.

i never said i was going to post them did i? i only said i would but i seem to be the only one your not apoligizing or kissing ass to. everything i said to you was in response to something you had already said. enough of this alvino lock this thread or hes gunna start a debate which will turn into him flaming me which will turn into both of us banned.

"i'd post some e-mails giancarlo wrote to me "

Well I did cut off your second statement. But your emails aren't looking too good either. And Chris, I have nothing against the british. I like fish and chips actually... but the problem I have is with you!

I want to move on. Money, if you want to talk to me... then I want to do it in a civilized way. I'm just tired of this all. I don't have the patience either. I've had a very long day.

Giancarlo said:
I don't think he has really helped anybody. I just see him bragging about his own computer (which was a waste of money I think). In this thread itself he has caused problems by attacking me with a big paragraph of uncorroborated text.

If he wants to brag about his computer, he has the right to do so. You'll be pretty suprised how much he knows about hardware. I've seen him help others.

Here he has made a nice list of parts for someone within their budget:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13686

He has posted some quality posts about hardware (although some are about Best Buy stuff):
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13573&page=1&pp=15

Again he shows pretty good knowledge of hardware:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13608

In fact, I haven't seen you help anyone about hardware problems...strange.

I don't think his posts were helpful because his advice was misleading and inadequate. His posts are of no quality. You haven't seen me help anyone about hardware problems? How dare YOU!!!!! Do a search in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom