Intel's 64-bit narrows the gap with Athlon 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oh well...

setishock said:
I guess all the members have figured out by now I enforce the rules equally on them. It's unfair to let one member repetedly get away with that sort of behaviour and be so heavy handed with every one else. This has been the reason I have been laying low for a few days. Just popping up now and then to make a comment or two. I had just had enough of his getting away with it. I made my case as you (alvino) saw in our private area. Then gave it some thought and took what I deemed the right course of action. And just to let our membership know if any of you act anything like he did you too will be shown the door for a couple of days.
As for those who think he will be picking on you, if and when he comes back, Don't rise to his bait and just pm a mod. Let us handle it. I was married to a gal that was not happy unless she could make you lose your cool. So trust me I have plenty of experiance with those kinds of people.
You know he's gonna read these posts and get all kinds of bent out of shape.

I agree totally with you. He will go ballistic and attack us for our posts. Setishock for ADMIN i say! :D

No I did not. But I'm thinking about what Setis has said and I'm thinking what AMD ZEN, erhm, Eastern digital has said... I don't really want to continue this. By the way, Eastern Digital is AMD ZEN. There are just too many coincidences.

However, I'm willing to forget my grudges.

EasternDigital aka AMD_ZEN has talked to David, whom he got a ok from. So he isn't violating anything. He's allowed to be here and have a fresh start.

I'll just make it clear to everyone who he really is. He doesn't deserve to be here. I'll talk to David more myself and lay out the evidence. The guy is going to cause more problems. Obviously his own forum wasn't enough (considering how bad it is).

He claims to know a lot about processors when he doesn't know. He claimed he PWNed me a few pages back, and that never happened.

This forum would be a lot more peaceful without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom