Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EasternDigital said:
No, the boards before second revision can handle the 2GHz FSBn, don't worry, they were just less stable, so watch stability, your CPU will be fine, just don't go CRAZY OCing like to 3.0GHz or something CRAZY like that.

Ok i have the AI NOS turned on and i had to set it to 3% (lowest) b/c when i set it to the highest value my pc stopped responding. So anyways, i loaded the software (AI Booster) to be able to OC in windows, now i am not rally sure what i have to do in order to OC. I just changed the value from 103% to 105 to 108 to 110 (once again the pc freezes at 110). I think the highest it seemed to go up to at 110% was like 2400MHz+.

Here's a pic of the program:
nos.jpg

so am i changing the values from 3%-10% and then the system automatically increases the cpu speed or do i change some values in this area:
nos1.jpg

Eh... it is most likely freezing from the windows environment, try changing it from the BIOS and see if it freezes in Windows after boot. That should not be a problem. :D Or, do manual OCing using FSB settings, Voltages, and HT Multiplier. Just have fun and be careful about temps and don't put voltages to high.

I treid changing it in the bios and thats when it froze (in windows). Also, when putting my settings to 10% the speed only increases to just under 2.4GHz. How did u get it up to 2.6?
I dont notice any change, therefore i am just gonna leave it at the normal speed, and only if i need it will i increase the performance.

d_source said:
I treid changing it in the bios and thats when it froze (in windows). Also, when putting my settings to 10% the speed only increases to just under 2.4GHz. How did u get it up to 2.6?
I dont notice any change, therefore i am just gonna leave it at the normal speed, and only if i need it will i increase the performance.

Well, to get to 2.6GHz, you need to alter the settings manually. What I recommend is a hardware OC from the BIOS by increasing the CPU voltage a bit and the FSB nicely. You have a 2000MHz FSB to deal with, so use it well.

EasternDigital said:
Well, to get to 2.6GHz, you need to alter the settings manually. What I recommend is a hardware OC from the BIOS by increasing the CPU voltage a bit and the FSB nicely. You have a 2000MHz FSB to deal with, so use it well.

Yes...that is chinese to me. :S Got a manual out? Mahybe i can thumb through that. LOL

All right everyone, got my new high score and I am very proud of it. I finally manage to get the kinks out:

3dMark03.jpg

My vid specs:

MSI 6600GT ----> 558/1.12, Forceware Version-71.89
Athlon 64 3500+ 2.4 GHz

GPU temp is at 50 degrees and CPU running at a nice 33 degrees celsius. Hey Moneyman, I edged you out this time.

TRDCorolla said:
All right everyone, got my new high score and I am very proud of it. I finally manage to get the kinks out:

3dMark03.jpg

My vid specs:

MSI 6600GT ----> 558/1.12, Forceware Version-71.89
Athlon 64 3500+ 2.4 GHz

GPU temp is at 50 degrees and CPU running at a nice 33 degrees celsius. Hey Moneyman, I edged you out this time.

you only had to o/c by 200mhz...i have to o/c 600mhz to reach that. and also i havent done anything to my video card yet (as in take it higher) so i might still beat you. because my 2.4ghz scores were 8910 with 550/1100 video card oc. so i figure if i take ti up KAPOW! i beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom