Read!!! Quik Help

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I dont need help, but i have to prove something to someone.

If i made a website and it was not loaded on the web could i give my friend all the Html coding and he would c all the pics which are saved on my pc on his computer, if he used frontpage or any Html program.

no you cant, rite here how it goes, i have got pics on my COMPUTER and then i copy and paste them into dreamweaver, then i copy the HTML and send it to my friend, he will not be able to see it on his computer, that why you have WEBSPACE, so you can upload all your files to there server and view it on the inter net.

the find is i didnt say you would see all the pic i said you would see the site i didnt say you would see the site with all its content

you said the site, the site contains all the pics OMG thats wht a site is, its like o u wanna cheak a site out go to www.scan.co.uk

WHY did you not just say template, you still cant view it, only what you have on the computer i think like the color BLACK. the background

EDIT= YOU said on msn, you can view it with this webspace, so your meaning you can fit the whole of my website onto your space, which means you wanted to see all the stuff bit true

no i said i can host it on my web space coz i wanna see what it looks like i didnt say you would see all its content tho

i see what you mean, you need the image thats with it, HTML does not compile images into the script ;)

no problem, i am puzzled why you posted? Are you showing your friend this post who thinks you can put images into HTML scripts?

Back
Top Bottom