How to Hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smpxbox

Beta member
I have windows XP and a DSL connection and i just really want to know how people do it. PLease Answer.

what ever forum i go on there is always one person that asks this question there is many ways to hack and this is something you will be told on your way use google learn a language id suggest c but up to you and just learn learn and more learning

hacking != bad; (note for non-programmers ! means not)
vandalism = bad;

My best suggestion is to buy / checkout books about networking, secuirty, operating systems, and high level programming langauges like c++. Stay away from hacking communties, most of the time they're just a bunch of script kiddies who spend to much time in irc.

You don't just read one tutorial off google and know what you're doing.

well first you have to learn how to exploit code.
You see, in each program there is an amount of code that allows a "hacker" which is really known as "cracker" the ability to see this code and find vunerabilities in it. When they find these vunerabilities they take advantage of them and manipulate them allowing them to take over a person's computer.

I advise you take some programming classes. Since most windows programs and operating systems are in C/C++ You want to take some C and C++ courses.

You can grab a book on it at the local library. While doing that, you should learn how to use Linux. Linux is a free operating system made with C programming but is seen as better by people because not as many regular users of computers have it.

Before you can really start hacking, you need to be able to see programming code and learn how to manipulate it. You can then learn to manipulate it with other scripts/codes of your own you've made from your programming knowledge.

There is also the factor of planting a program into another person's computer allowing remote access to their computer. You can do this by using social engineering.

Social engineering is a hacker's superpower. Social engineering has to do with the manipulation of a person's mind. You have to confuse a person into believing they can trust you and the file you are sending them. You also have to learn to confuse people into thinking a webpage they are going to is ligit when infact it's actually getting ready to steal their information through a php server and relay the information to you by email.

Well, in theory.

im interested in knowing how to hack, just so i know, but i didnt have a clue what you said and dont want to take lesseons can you tell me an easy way to hack a friends computer for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom