lmfao!!!!

no i dont work 4 xoxide aces. yd u ask? am i as krazy as they are?
i had some bawls today and i gotta say its good. its cheaper if i just buy it at 7-11 than xoxide. i wanna try pimp juice too cuz i heard its good. a word of caution: mad croc gum tastes HORRIBLE! its the worst stuff i ever had, altho 2 pieces has as much caffeine as a cup o coffee. i wanna try some more of the stuff there as soon as i get money. i should buy some w/ the money i got from hustling candy @ skool :p
hows Jolt or Rocket fuel? or pimp juice?
btw how much caffeine does red bull have?

Edit: i was lookin around and i found out that Vamp is also really good. the 7-11 near me has it so i suspect most have it. gonna try some tommorrow and ill tell u guys how it is. if someone hasnt already had it.

Edit2: http://www.energydrinkreviews.com

Edit3(lol):http://www.noapologiespress.com/presents/asiandrink/index.html

10x more potent? I dont think so.

Redbull has less caffiene but an overload of vitamins. Bawls just has a lot of caffeine and nothing else.

guarana is 2.5x more powerful than caffeine. red bull uses caffeine and bawls uses guarana. bawls has 72mg of guarana while red bull has 80 mg of caffeine. therefore bawls:170something mg of caffeine while red bull:80

energy drinks only work if you belive them to! duh!

one word: MARKETING!!!

you actually think those drinks REALLY give you energy! ha! ha!... ha! they taste like sour milk, give you gas, and make your crap yellow. ok.

if you belive marketing hype energy drinks and 3dmarks scores, and that diet products really do help you lose weight! they dont! none of that works! just another thing to sell to soemone.

diet foods are gross, and they dotn help your weight at all, and as a matter of fact, fat isnt what you think it is. fat isnt digested it just lubricates your bowels, soemone beign fat has to do with calorie intake, excersize,genetics,and metabolisim, dit foods dont do a thing to help get your weight down at all.

people are so stupid and gullable these days.... I'll tell ya!

same goes for religion but i wont get into that.

its called POS Power Of Suggestion! if you cant decipher the truth from marketing, you need to grow a brain!

i dont believe in all that stuff but energy drinks have a ton of caffeine. they have more than coffee. its like saying coffes phony. also anergy drinks have alot of vitamins. sure some of them taste bad but not all
go to www.energydrinkreviews.com. it has alot of info on them.

mr.monger said:
guarana is 2.5x more powerful than caffeine. red bull uses caffeine and bawls uses guarana. bawls has 72mg of guarana while red bull has 80 mg of caffeine. therefore bawls:170something mg of caffeine while red bull:80

I don't know where you got those figures from but if they are true, so what? 10 x 80 = 800 therefore bawls does not have 10x the caffeine. And like I said before, red bull does some overdoses of vitamins in there, so it makes up for the lack of caffein against Bawls.

I will defend my drink to the death!
:D

mr.monger said:
i dont believe in all that stuff but energy drinks have a ton of caffeine. they have more than coffee. its like saying coffes phony. also anergy drinks have alot of vitamins. sure some of them taste bad but not all
go to http://www.energydrinkreviews.com. it has alot of info on them.

as far as vitamins are concerend, they only have like 5-15% not enough to do anything!

cafeene only works for half an hour. it dont work very long and after that half an hour, it makes you even more tired, so you gotta keep drinlking it over and over.

Back
Top Bottom