Crap not again

Steven11

BSOD
How unfair is this?

Cus i was supposedly being naughty at school and the form tutor said that in my breaktimes only, i have to write 'I must not encourage people to fight. I must not call people names' 500 Times until i get it done.

RRRRRRRRRR All that she accused me of doing is ballshit.

Steven Lewis Gibbons:mad::mad:

david i was going to say somet the same, bring 3 pens to school and salatape them together it works, it feels slow but i got them done faster then every1 lol.

Must not encourage people to fight?

If I was the teacher, I would do the same thing.. when people do "fight fight fight" on a serious level, it's just.. bad. It's one of the stupidest humane things you can do. Go break up a fight, don't encourage it.

Of course, I don't know what your situation was, but IF I was a teacher, and a student was encourging fights and calling people names, I would probably do the same thing. :p

But yeah, put like 5 pens together to get it done faster.

What I used to go to school, a friend of mine had a line writing company. He would sell already wrtten out lines like I must not etc etc to people. Did rather well too!

Must not encourage people to fight? If I was the teacher, I would do the same thing.. when people do "fight fight fight" on a serious level, it's just.. bad. It's one of the stupidest humane things you can do. Go break up a fight, don't encourage it. Of course, I don't know what your situation was, but IF I was a teacher, and a student was encourging fights and calling people names, I would probably do the same thing. But yeah, put like 5 pens together to get it done faster.

I didnt do it she believed someone else that made it up. we can only do it at braks and not lunch or at home and we have to right all 500. How unfair as i did not do it, It has been reported to the head cus some people were told they werent aloud to buy lunch. Anyway i hate my tutor i have been doing it for 2 days and i have only got 30 done my excuse, I am planning to break my arm!!

Back
Top Bottom