help upgrading video card

Sorry, can't tell you. I can tell you when it goes to Private info, then I can tell friends with an agreement not to tell Media etc..

hey hey hey, pm me when it comes out because i would like to know when to start saving money. i swear to god i wont tell no media people's

Sorry, I cannot do that. Besides, I have three dates that are given, so I couldn't even tell you which of those it was since Sony doesn't really have a definite date. Oh well.. I am off to work now, cya later. :D

lol, you wont have an AGP slot thats how. PCI-ex is a substitute for AGP which is better, and newer technology.

Legenocide said:
are you saying the x850 is only good for PCI-Express? if it is too much for AGP to handle then why do they make it for AGP? also im looking to spend up to $500.

by the way how can you tell if your PCI slots are express or not

500? Nice budget. Well, if you are going for 500 dollar budget, then I would get some new RAM and a 6800GT and OC them both. Never get a card that is that advanced for AGP, the AGP 8x can't handle that bandwidth fully, I am sure that the bandwidth has been changed on the AGP x850. I don't recommend it, but you can do what you want. I say get some more RAM and a 6800GT/Ultra and OC it nicely for a much better gaming rig.

AND PCI EXPRESS SLOTS are BLACK and either VERY SHORT or VERY LONG. Easy to tell them apart, plus it will say on the motherboard PCIe x1, PCIe x4, PCIe x8, or PCIe x16.

Back
Top Bottom