Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
d_source said:
WOW that does sound easy. I will try that when i get home tonight (if i have a chance) or over the weekend.
2 questions b4 i get started:
1) I have a newcastle core, not winchester, will that cause any heat problems? Should i just not go all the way to 2.6? (what should my max cpu temp be)
2)Where do i find the ASUS Tweaker Utlity? Is it on the cd that comes with the mobo?

Thanks for ur help :)

1). No, almost the same at those low OCes, but if you go higher then that, then you notice a difference.

2). The ASUS Tweaker is on the the CD that came with your MOBO, I believe it is labeled ASUS Utilities.

d_source said:
What if its not the 2nd revision of this mobo? Can the fbs still handle 2000mhz?

1.0.2 is the second revision of the A8N Deluxe. Yeah, the ASUS can handle that 2GHz FSB Easily. You won't have a problem getting to it.

EasternDigital said:
1.0.2 is the second revision of the A8N Deluxe. Yeah, the ASUS can handle that 2GHz FSB Easily. You won't have a problem getting to it.

I unsderstand that, but what i am saying is that i am not sure that i have the second revision, and i believe most likely i do not. Therefore will the original board be able to handle the 2GHz FSB?

Anthlon, i am not doing it just for 3dmark scores. I actually want to learn how to OC. I may not leave it at that frequency, i may reset it to normal, but it would be nice to knwo how to do it in case i ever want/need it, thast all.

soemtimes, but if you go up too high it fries.

Im just very tense today got ridden with spyware and all kinds crap. im getting angry and reformatting is gonna be a tough one and will take all day to bakc up my drive and all the next day to restore eveything to how it all was before without spyware, as a matter of fact im gonna not install hardly anything at all.

also If I were a webhost and caught anyone with spyware on my servers they would get thier account immediatly deleted with no questions asked!

No, the boards before second revision can handle the 2GHz FSBn, don't worry, they were just less stable, so watch stability, your CPU will be fine, just don't go CRAZY OCing like to 3.0GHz or something CRAZY like that.

nope, people who knowningly host spyware need to be shot. they are as much to blame as teh writers of the spyware and viruses themselves! they are costing companies millions opon millions every month!!!

you all here are so passive, you woudlnt take actions against those people, tehy are criminals!! jkust as much as a buglar or anyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom