EasternDigital Computer Building 101

money_man said:
holy shit nice work eastern, i didnt thnk it could be done

Sure can, it was a bit on the hard side, but WOW, that PDP RAM is cheap but has some of the best reviews around right now. Patriot PWNS. :D

money_man said:
you fudgers and your high currency!!! damn you all! damn all you americans!

High currency? WTF... the dollar is at the lowest it has ever been, that PC would have been about $800 on 1999 dollars! :D

Ok, if you missed it above, I hope that no one will post after this, here is the FINAL post I will make if you don't have any questions after this, but I think you will, so I will leave this out, hope not too many people post.... otherwise this will be lost in the abyss of posts.

AMD 3000+ 939 Pin CPU for $146

MSI K8N Neo4-F PCI Express Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 MOBO for $94

eVGA 6600GT with OpenGL 2.0 128MB PCIExpress GPU for $177

Patriot PDP Low Latency DDR400 PC3200 RAM 2-3-2-5 for $115

Maxtor DiamondMax 9 120GB SATA150 HDD for $85

ViewSonic G75F+B Black 17" CRT Monitor 0.25mmDot Pitch 1600x1200 Max Res for $152

Logitech Elite Keyboard for $24

Microsoft Windows XP Home Ed OEM FULL for $91.95

Logitech X530 5.1 Surround Sound for $46!!!

GRAND TOTAL= $931!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this system will GAME like you wouldn't believe!!!!

Okay, here's my first question. Any tax? Second question, is there any way that I could just hook my computer into my surround sound system in my room to play the music (now that would be sick, and I'm pretty sure it can be done...which would eliminate the 46 speaker set)?

Run with that boyyyy.

Yes, I think you can hook up surround sound to your PC. And why don't you take out windows. Then just get Linux. That saves you $91 dollars do up the CPU to the winchester.

you will have to get a very high cost audio card to do it though. its cheaper just to go with the X-530's which btw sound very nice and clear

Starr said:
Yes, I think you can hook up surround sound to your PC. And why don't you take out windows. Then just get Linux. That saves you $91 dollars do up the CPU to the winchester.

Well, if he wants to game, he needs XP. Secondly, that is the Winchester core CPU... its a 3000+ 939 pin Winchester which can OC nicely. NO, there is NO SALES TAX. Only shipping, which won't be more the $50. So you are still under budget. I would just keep the Logitech speakers, they are very good!

Back
Top Bottom