Your Favourite MP3 Players!........

jac006 said:
man... those things are sooo popular. i just dont understand it. i mean, sure, its good, has a lot of space, but why spend that much? get that zen one thats like 60 g for less! all plays the same... well, in a way. and the color ipod... wow. photos for what? showing off? i use my phone... lol. i guess you icamera or whatever... but still. i say spend that on a palm or a pocket pc and have more capabilities....

coz i got it at xmas, cant just turn round to my mum and say, dont want that can i...
it works fine for me, battery life isnt great, but its okay, lasts a couple of days...

i've never tried a Zen Micro (looking into getting a red one) but right now after my IPOD mini breakage(mentioned some time ago) I currently am using an ipod shuffle 1gb. besides being hardly bigger than a stick of gum, it holds a gig of music, and best of all it's completely random ( i like randomness) also, I didnt want another Ipod mini and didnt want to get a regular ipod, but I needed something to play my LEGALLY PURCHASED mp4's , which wont play on a zen (sniff) and my only other option would be to burn them to a cd ( to bulky for me). but Ipod Shuffle 1gb is my current favorite. ( I just wish they had one in black :p)

i still say rio. well, the main reason is cause i have one but also becuase at my school im kinda the underdog and i started this whole thing where everyone is like dude, whats that thing? and now ive converted some people to get something besides an ipod.

Haha, Rio's are ok. The Carbon and the Forge are nice, but the Karma is hideous and the software for the Karma sucks.

I don't think I have ever came accross a Sony player. I know there out, but never came across any.

Personally I don't like Sony. Half there products are manufactured by them, by the other half are just rebadged garbage most of the time. They do this simply to cover the market gaps that are there without needing to use too much resources in the process.

yeah, i too dislike sony. too expensive and there are just better things out there...

The fairly new Sony Network Walkman MP3 player is pretty nice. It's aluminum, and very compact. In fact, it's the smallest 20gb hard drive based MP3 Player out in the market today. The only thing I don't like is the user interface and the screen.

Back
Top Bottom