Reputation points

Brookfield

Golden Master
What exactly are reputation points?, I have had a peek at mine, & I have ten.
I understand that you can add to another member's points by making a comment in the drop-down box provided.
There is nothing like this on any other site I have belonged to, is it unique to CF, if so, it's a touch of genius!
thumbs.gif

Maurice

Huh? How do you check your reputation points?

I got a bit mixed up by that, thinking you meant Refferals which is a different thing

If you go on your user CP they show up at the bottom. I havent left you one yet kage for your help, so ill get right on that...

Hey thats kewl.
It only seems to show the latest though. Is there anyway of checking all the ones you've got reps from?
Thanks 99nasha :)

Kage said:
Huh? How do you check your reputation points?

I got a bit mixed up by that, thinking you meant Refferals which is a different thing
Probably the same as referrals, Kage, hover over the symbol, mentioned here, it says "add to XXXXX's reputation" If you click on the tiny "head" symbol on the right of one of your posts, it brings up a window, top left, which gives you how many you have, & if you want to give to a member for helping you with a problem, click on theirs, & fill in the space provided, I haven't been a
member long, I found it, by clicking out of curiousity.

Maurice

Thanks, David, as I said to Kage, it's a brilliant idea, keeps people on their toes, & creates a feel-good factor, a bit like a virtual suggestions box, was it offered as part of a package, or was it your own idea?, whatever, I believe it's unique, I've never come across it before, on similar sites, also I do like the polite notices that come up after submitting posts, like;- "Thank you for posting" etc.

Maurice
thumbs.gif

One thing: Avoid bringing up old threads

Two: I'm afraid, but you cannot use these points to become mod or admin...

I really have no clue what the rep points are used for. They don't seem to help you with anything. It's as insignificant as the day you joined the forum, lol.

Back
Top Bottom