career wise??

ARMITRON

In Runtime

How did you figure out what you liked to do with the rest of your life, career wise?

See A in the word career a:art, learn to be an artist, get advice and don't say its impossable to be artful. You'll need many advisers. I am a adviser.
An artist is not only the ablity to draw a picture, its to be able to be creative in the talents of any trade and the study of reality. To advance and inspire others and yourself.

To be able to scale walls.
To go beyond in vision.....

Any feed back??

Well put!! My inspiration came from the movie called, "Armageddon". Into the unknowns of space, you are who you are. Do your best to serve your country, your planet. Those of you who have seen this movie, I don't need to explain it to you.

That movie made me realize how much I have to push myself, not necessarily to be the best, but to ACHIEVE. You can't simply give up on things, people. Scale the wall, go beyond your vision, your imagination. Once that barrier is reached, you know you are the best at what you do.

With the combined effort from everyone, anything is possible. The very best of computer technology is yet to be seen and that's whats so great about this field. It is a never ending wave of information waiting to be harnessed and we are along for the ride. I hope to be part of it.

I'm going to start with the basics and move on up. Cal Poly's curriculum is pretty diverse too, but I'm going into Systems Analysis and Internet Security. I'll also get involved with Networks too because of the Internet Security courses so that's pretty obvious. It's so exciting.

Right now, one of the classrooms where I work (elementary school) is under construction. They are converting the classroom into a computer lab! I get to go in there and see how the progress is going. Neat stuff. RIght now, the techs are routing drop connections through the ceilings and adding more cat5 cables. I have to check out box where the cables are wounded. I think they're going to use newer cat6 instead. That room is expected to have 50-60 computers for 1st-6th grade access. I'm learning while I'm working. Couldn't get any better than that.

well im going to be a personal bodyguard after the army for several years! ive always had a passion for weapons and admired the sculpted bodies n stuff that armed people have... always wanted to weild an axe in a field of foes too! neway i was doing computers thru most of school... but then i took up software design and that tested my patience something horrid and i decided that working with them for life would just do my head in... i prefer to be able to do something to things that arent working other than just getting peeved and raking my hands thru my vast amounts of hair... have a look in the thread Member Photos to see the joke there.

yeah so i decided that being a bodyguard allows me to wear nice suits and cool glasses, pack heat and look cool while still showing off, as opposed to the army that has the uniform n helmet n u get sent where ever n do what ur told all the time, bodyguarding is a more laid back life of weapons i guess. neway the best fact for bodyguarding is that u get $H!T loads more pay than the army! i read that regular army boys get $50K a year (plus benefits of course) but the bodyguards get $200K a year!

Im going to be a pilot. And nothing will stop me dong this. This is the only job ive ever wanted to do....

Back
Top Bottom