Intel's 64-bit narrows the gap with Athlon 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow are you serious?! Finally!!! I mean he may not have been banned forever, but I'm sure as hell going to enjoy the time he is away.

lol same winter, lol its like when an annoying person or someone you really hate dies, everyone is crying except you, your just happy as shit. only problem is he wont stay dead

No, he will be back, but I will be ready with some good "sources" and things that I "don't know" to shame him with. GO AMD and INTEL!!! :D

I already tried that with previous threads, It don't work. You could educate a brick all easier, and get a more correct discussion out of it.

He shouldn't get nasty with people. I admit it, I don't like him a bit, but thats mainly because he turns ugly in discussions and has a tendency to PM you through MSN and ends up being an immature prick.

The fact that he argued with me in the same fashion as usual over where the TV, Radar, Telephone and a few other things were invented was proof enough that he's a diluded idiot.

PS. I still haven't got my split lip yet Gaincarlo.

connchri said:
I already tried that with previous threads, It don't work. You could educate a brick all easier, and get a more correct discussion out of it.

He shouldn't get nasty with people. I admit it, I don't like him a bit, but thats mainly because he turns ugly in discussions and has a tendency to PM you through MSN and ends up being an immature prick.

The fact that he argued with me in the same fashion as usual over where the TV, Radar, Telephone and a few other things were invented was proof enough that he's a diluded idiot.

PS. I still haven't got my split lip yet Giancarlo.

Well I got my first hate PM from him.... Made me feel soooo bad... :( :confused: :eek:

connchri said:
lol. I like you money man.

lol thanks. last time he got banned he came back and made some huge ass post. he'll do it this time too probably, hes not happy unless he voices his opinion on everything

arrizx said:
this is all geat ans stuff, but how much is it gonna cost?

Do you speak of the new AMD Dual core or Intel Dual core?

Intel 840EE= 1,200=1,300
AMD Athlon X2 = 500-1,000 depending on model and speed.

It's just a shame that when he does post a incorrect statement he can never admit at being wrong, nor loosing the head with individuals. If he does post something incorrect the only proof is self-made false statements or some informal comment from a 3rd party - If even that, sometimes the only thing you get of him is a "Lets avoid the question at all costs" attitude, and get a reply like "I don't need to say anymore", or just plain insults everybody.

Tell you what Giancarlo, write as big a thread as you want. See what I really care, coz I got intouch with you one time on MSN to have a proper dicussion, unrealated to anyting hostile or that could possibly cause an argument. We got on fine for about 5 mins, then out of the blue, all I get is "Fuck You", "Fuck the UK" amongst others. I'm not impressed at all, and still pissed off at him. I'll Pwn him throughout his pathetic thread, just like every other we argue on due to his idiotic "Gaincarlo knows all and you are wrong all the time" bitching sessions.

I care very little of him.

I don't mean to be causing trouble, but before he starts on me and others - which he definatly WILL, I would like him to know where he stands with at least me.

I will say no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom